Labor and Employment

If your employer failed to fully pay you all of your earned wages, you may be able to fully recover all unpaid wages and, in some instances, an equal sum in liquidated damages in addition to your unpaid wages. If you are interested in learning more about how our attorneys may help you, please contact us at 305-397-8077 or request a free consultation below.

1130 Washington Ave., Suite 3, Miami Beach, Florida 33139  |  Tel: 305-397-8077

© 2020 by Law Offices of Paul A. Sack, P.A.